Sunday, October 2, 2011

I challenge you...

Are you like me? 
Is it hard for you believe in yourself?
I wonder why is it so hard to believe in ourselves? 
Others can believe in us
but until we find a way to believe in ourselves it just doesn't sink in, does it? 

I have found that when I look at the big picture I get overwhelmed. 
I need to look at tiny parts of this big picture and take them in one at a time.
Looking at what I have accomplished, big or small, and being aware of these accomplishments is a step towards recognizing that I am a strong, capable woman. 

We fall too easily into the trap of beating ourselves up. 
I wonder why that is so much easier than giving ourselves a simple pat on the back.

I challenge you to look at what you have accomplished today instead of what you have not. 
I challenge you to believe in yourself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment